Jeff Badu is a serial entrepreneur and a wealth multiplier. He’s a Licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and the Founder and CEO of Badu Enterprises, LLC, which is a multinational conglomerate that owns several key companies. His marquee company is Badu Tax Services, LLC, which is a CPA firm that specializes in tax preparation, tax planning, and tax representation for individuals and businesses. Another key company is Badu Investments, LLC, which is primarily a real estate investment company that acquires residential and commercial real estate properties in areas such as the South Side of Chicago in efforts to restore traditionally underserved areas. What sparked his interest in launching these companies is his passion for helping people minimize their tax liability and ultimately multiplying their money by investing it and building multi-generational wealth. His purpose in life is to inspire and support the super hungry to take hold of infinite resources in order to create an abundant lifestyle. He’s extremely passionate about financial literacy and currently hosts various financial literacy workshops throughout the country. He’s a public speaker and his overall mission in life is very simple: to make a lasting positive impact in as many lives as possible, especially when it comes to their finances.
Welcome to the blog! You can see my blog posts/articles below.
Check out my videos here!
Check out my podcast here!
Updated: April 29, 2019.
1. Mensa Education and Research Foundation Scholarship. Open to everyone. The deadline to apply is January 2019. Click here to apply.
2. NABA National Scholarship. Open to NABA student members. The deadline to apply is January 31, 2019. Click here to apply.
3. Fred Bailey Scholarship. Open to UIUC undergraduate students. The deadline to apply is February 2019. Click here to apply.
4. Leading the Future II Scholarship. Open to everyone. The deadline to apply is March 1, 2019. Click here to apply.
5. Mage Solar Scholarship. Open to students studying biology, medicine, law, computer science, engineering, sports and architecture. The deadline to apply is June 2019. Click here to apply.
6. The Recovery Village Health Care Scholarship. Open to students pursuing a health-related degree program who have been personally affected by addiction. The deadline to apply is June 30, 2019. Click here to apply.
7. CT Chimney Repair Scholarship. Open to students who are considering a career in construction, plumbing, carpentry, or other skilled trades. The deadline to apply is December 1, 2019. Click here to apply.
8. Creative Masonry CT Scholarship. Open to students who are considering a career in construction, plumbing, carpentry, or other skilled trades. The deadline to apply is December 1, 2019. Click here to apply.
9. UIUC Legacy Scholarship. Open to UIUC students with financial need based on the FAFSA application. The deadline to apply varies. Students must apply for FAFSA in order to win the scholarship and there is no separate application for this scholarship. Click here for more information.
10. FAFSA. Restrictions may apply. Click here to apply.
11. GoodCall Scholarship Search Engine. Click here to access the search engine.
12. Sleep Scholarships and College Financial Aid Portal. Click here to access the portal.
13. Scholarships for Student Caregivers. Click here to access the list.
AICPA 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy
AICPA Feed The Pig
Money Smart Week
The Simple Dollar Student Loan Consolidation Guide
Survival Guide to Personal Finance for College Students
Guide to Securing Your Child’s Credit Future
Guide to Securing Your College Student’s Credit Future
2017 Scholarship Search Platforms Review
Four Often Overlooked Factors in the Rent vs Buy Discussion
67 Insane Facts About Bitcoin
The Top 50 College Financial Literacy Programs of 2018
Ten Reasons You Should Stop Renting and Buy a Home
Student Loan Debt Statistics
16 Blockchain Disruptions
A Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin & Blockchain Technology
How Forex Trading Is Going To Be Affected By Cryptocurrency
Protect Your (and Your Children’s) Identity When You Travel!
Teaching Children Financial Literacy
How to Start Building Credit for Your Kid
Tax Practitioner at Badu Tax Services, LLC
Investor at Badu Investments, LLC
Property Tax Consultant at Badu Appeals, LLC
Private Tutor for CPA Exam Taxation (Regulation) section at MyGuruEdge
Treasurer of NABA, Inc. Chicago Chapter
Treasurer of Ghana National Council (GNC) of Chicago
I host financial literacy sessions every Monday from 7-8pm CST on WGHC 98.3FM. You can also listen to it by clicking here or by downloading the Tunein radio app (search for WGHC FM) or dial (563) 999-3221. Also, check out my radio interview with Eric Olson on the topic of taxes here. Furthermore, check out my Fireside chat here along with my AICPA feature here. Lastly, check out my feature in Voyage magazine here.
Please enter your name and email below to receive updates on any new blogs/articles and scholarships!
Thanks for your submission!
Get in touch with me if you have any questions/inquiries.